Experience the Benefits of IV Therapy For Yourself!
IV therapy brings a whole new meaning to the notion of getting an IV. With powerful health benefits, customizable treatments and welcoming staff, it’s no wonder that people are turning to the natural and effective solution.
When you receive an IV therapy treatment, you’re receiving a specialized formula containing high doses of nutrients tailored specifically to your body’s needs. The nutrients in your treatment are matched to your health and wellness goals, so you get the exact vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other essential nutrients to make you feel better than ever.
Learn about some of IV therapy’s incredible health benefits below, and then contact your local Baltimore IV Therapy Doctor, Michael Cohen, M.D. to get started with your own IV therapy solution.
- Greater Energy
- When we are dehydrated or don’t have all the nutrients that our bodies need, our metabolism can take a hit. Sugary drinks and caffeinated beverages may help in the short term, but with IV therapy you get a natural boost of energy that won’t leave you feeling jittery or groggy after a crash.
- Improved Mood
- If you aren’t feeling sick, but for some reason you can’t seem to focus, or you notice that your moods are sour, it may be due to a nutritional deficiency. Vitamin D, for example, is a nutrient that improves moods and reduces stress, but many people who live in areas with little direct sunlight do not receive enough vitamin D for healthy functioning. IV therapy can be a wonderful tool to improve your moods and help your focus by providing you with an ample dose of any nutrients you may be lacking.
- Aesthetic Improvement
- Your skin, hair and nails all need nourishing, and IV therapy can provide the nutrients and hydration that they need! Many people incorporate IV therapy into their regular aesthetics and anti-aging routines for a regular boost of nourishment.
- Stronger Immune System
A healthy and active immune system needs fuel to fight off the illnesses, germs and bacteria that your body battles on a regular basis. Many people with weak immune systems receive IV therapy infusions of vitamin C, zinc and glutathione for a regular boost.
IV therapy protocols for stronger immune systems can be a life-saver when it comes to cold and flu season, or when you are preparing to travel where you may be exposed to the coughing, wheezing and sneezing of strangers.
Toxins are all around us, and they often find their way into our bodies through the air we breathe, the food we eat and other materials that we come into contact with on a daily basis. Your body has natural processes to remove toxins from the body, but they rely on adequate nutrition and nutrients such as vitamin C, glutathione and amino acids in ample amounts.
Receiving an IV therapy protocol for detoxification provides you with antioxidants and other nutrients essential for removing toxins. This helps to improve your organ function and reduce the risk of illness and cancer.
- Improved Nutrient Absorption
When we are sick and as our bodies age, our digestive tract’s ability to absorb nutrients from our diet can suffer. This is especially true during cases of stomach illness. If you’re having trouble receiving the nutrients that your body needs through conventional means, IV therapy can help.
When you receive IV therapy, you receive a concentrated dose of nutrients directly into the bloodstream. This means that they bypass the digestive system to get to work in your body quickly and efficiently.
- Fast Recovery
- IV therapy is not only a great way to boost your defenses, it’s also a great way to heal and recover when you are battling an illness or are recovering from an injury or surgery. Your IV therapy protocol can be customized to contain nutrients that specifically target the tissues and organs in your body to encourage fast healing.
- Greater Hydration
- While the vitamins, nutrients and other nutrients of IV therapy are incredibly powerful, at the base of every IV therapy solution are fluids that provide your body much needed hydration. While severe hydration is a life-threatening condition, even low and moderate dehydration can result in headaches, acne, buildup of toxins, a lack of energy and dry skin.
- Customizable Treatment
One of the absolute best aspects of IV therapy is that every treatment is customizable! This means that your IV therapy specialist will create a combination of the nutrients that you need to heal and nothing more. You deserve better than a one-size-fits-all treatment!
A nourishing IV therapy treatment provides your body the hydration it needs to thrive. Your skin, brain, liver and kidneys will thank you, and you’ll feel the beneficial effects of hydration right away!
Feel the Difference with IV Nutrient Therapy!
It’s time to experience the benefits of IV therapy for yourself. Contact your local Baltimore IV Therapy Doctor, Michael Cohen, M.D. to learn more and schedule your first appointment. Dr. Cohen has helped countless patients feel better through IV therapy, and now it’s your turn!